Yes, it's that time again, and my baby has started at the British School. He's only in the nursery class though, so it's not too bad. I wasn't crying or anything like that when I left him there on the first morning, although, he was! And even now - 9 weeks later, he still says he wants to come home, but his teacher reassures me that he's fine at school, and enjoys all the activities.
His teacher is Mrs Domiszewski, who is really nice, and their classroom is a fantastic space having just been done up. When they have a party in there, I'll get some photos and post them on the blog. They have swimming once a week, and they go to the music room to sing and play, and to the dance studio to sing and dance!! They also have a weekly visit to the library, so they have quite a lot to fit into their 3 hours a day!!
Bradley has gone into year 2 now, and his new teacher is called Mrs McKenzie. He really likes his new class, and seems to be settling in really well. He even does his homework every week! He seems to be leaning more towards numeracy rather than literacy - I wonder why....?
And as for me, after saying I was not going to be on the PTA committee again this year, well I signed up for another year! I know - I'm rubbish! Hopefully though, I won't be as involved as I was last year, so I'll have more time.
1 comment:
Gosh I do believe the boys have grown another couple of inches they look so sweet like butter wouldn't melt (LOL)you can see the divelment in Adam's eyes can't you?
Post a Comment