Tuesday, November 4, 2008

A Few Photos of what the boys got up to in the UK this summer


Playing in the Jubilee Park at Shuttleworth, Beds. This was having driven around the Shuttleworth estate for goodness knows how long, then popping across the A1 for more petrol!

I have been there, lots of times - honest!

















Daddy and Adam Day Out upto the steam trains and the country park, just outside Peterborough.











And an all boys adventure at Knebworth Park, not far from Grandma & Grandad's. (I think I was shopping in Brighton with Emma & Rachael at the time!)




Taking a well-earned rest against the wheels of Concorde at Manchester Aiport, on the way to visit Nana & Grandad in Runcorn.









Bradley on a day out with Grandma & Grandad (& Adam) at Willow Farm, just off the M25 (while John & I were in Paris).








Me and the boys out with Grandma & Grandad at Standalone Farm, Letchworth.



1 comment:

Kathleen said...

Fantastic pics Jackie I am building up a really large photo album