Wednesday, June 27, 2007

We've done it!!

Finally - I got up the courage to take him for a hair cut!!

Adam started at his little pre-school this week, and I decided that he ought to have his hair cut as well! So it has been a HUGE! week for the little chap!

I took him to a place called "cuts4tots", where the chairs are little ride-in cars, and each cutting station has a 10 inch TV that the kids can watch - Adam was very busy driving his blue racing car (half way through the session, he wanted to change to the red "grandad truck"!), and watching "Barney" to notice that she was cutting away all his beautiful blonde curls!!

I brought them home with me in a little plastic envelope that she gave me (I still have Bradley's hair from his first cut).

Now he looks like such a little boy!! What do you think........


1 comment:

Anonymous said...

looks great

love mum xx